15 June 2015

Quango Unchained: The Death of Democracy



Tomorrow, I will bring my projet, p.44/2105, to the States Assembly. It should be considered a very moderate proposition asking two things: that the Treasury Minister instruct SoJDC not to proceed with any buildign work, or further binding agreements, until the Corporate Scruinty Panel have finished their review, and presented their findings to the States. This should be done in approx 6 weeks, if they are given the information they need.
Secondly, it asks the Council of Ministers to subsequently bring the plans back to the States for approval. This request is more likely to succeed that asking for a referendum, which I had done previously.
Below, is a short video provided courtesy of Voiceforchildren. I thank him for kindly facilitating this posting, which is really a follow up to my earlier interview on 5th June.

I hope it is helpful. Please take a chance to watch, share and leave a message.

10 comments:

  1. Very well explained Monty and good luck tomorrow trying to keep democracy. I'll be there at the royal square 9am to tell the quango poodles what I think of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be following the #SOJDC on Twitter for updates thanks Montfort.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These ruddy quangos and oligarchs have hijacked democracy and anybody who thinks otherwise are kidding themselves. Worse than that they have made me extremely angry and I promised my wife I would't get angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great interview - very informative - and filling the void of the state controlled propaganda given to us by the heritage media. See you tomorrow morning in the royal square at 9:00

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG NOW I AM ANGRY AND I PROMISED MY WIFE I WOULDN'T GET ANGRY. I'll come to the Royal Square in the morning if I have calmed down by then and take my seat in the chamber.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The horse has bolted and Scrutiny should have done its work years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its a waste of time you being in politics, you never get propositions passed so cannot deliver on anything

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's because he hasn't grown up. Stupid Photoshop pictures of members of the COM, whatever happened to your oath to treat others with respect?

      Delete
  8. Well done Deputy Tadier, you did your best and you did achieve more than you realise.

    We know who not to vote for next time around.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You must be gutted with the news that finance is on the up.
    You'll never win.

    ReplyDelete